Corporate Sales Executive:
- Prospecting & building new corporate clients relationships through networking, referrals & cold-calling.
- Penetrate & build strong rapport with existing corporate clients through regular meetings & online communications to ensure consistent flow of business.
- Provide product knowledge and advice to clients.
- Maintaining clients database and networks.
To be eligible, you need to possess the following requirements:
- Tertiary education in any discipline from a recognised institutions.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience, preferably in sales & marketing functions.
- Fresh graduate with passion in corporate sales welcome to apply.
- Cheerful & outgoing personality who enjoys meeting & communicating with new people.
- Strong interest in a customer-facing or sales-oriented function where every day is unique, challenging & fast-paced.
- Energetic and self-motivated person who likes working in a team-based environment.
- Ability to demonstrate the passion, drive and commitment needed to succeed as well as the capability to progress in a dynamic, growth oriented environment.
A career with Fair Research
Fair Research is truly a meritocratic environment that offers career growth opportunities both locally & internationally. Our organisation takes a long-term view towards our employees and offers mentorship programme for new hires.